Yale YDM7220 Mortise Digital Lock
5-in-one to access the lock
- RFID Card
- PIN Code
- Mechanical Key Override
With Yale Access Module Inside (provides Bluetooth Capability and ability to connect to Yale Access App) and Remote Access Through Yale Access Bridge (Optional).
The Yale YDM7220 smart lock is a smart and extremely convenient solutions for your home. You can have all the various access option to enter your home either via fingerprint scan, personalized PIN code, RFID key tag, or simply via your phone.
Features & Benefits:
• 5-in-one to access the lock (RFID Card, PIN Code, Fingerprint, Mechanical Key Override, with Yale Access Module Inside (provides Bluetooth Capability and ability to connect to Yale Access App) and Remote Access Through Yale Access Bridge (Optional).
• Voice Guide Feature
• Automatic Locking
• Intrusion/Damage Alarm
• Fake Pin Code
• Low-Battery Alarm
• Emergency Mechanical Key
• Remote Control (Optional)
• Mortise lock
• Can Register Up to 100 Different Fingerprint
• Can Register Up to 100 Different User Codes
• Can Register Up to 100 RFID Cards
• Mechanical Keys: 2 Keys
• Front Body : 26.5mm (D) X 68mm (W) X 335mm (H)
• Back Body : 36mm (D) X 72mm (W) X 344mm (H)
• Backset: 60mm/70mm
• Door Thickness : 45-90mm Wooden Doors
There are no reviews yet.